My Privacy Notice
This privacy notice tells you how I collect and process your personal data through your use of www.sarahlynas.co.uk, including any information you may provide when you sign up to my newsletter, e-courses or a coaching package.
I value my privacy very highly and you can rest assured I hold your privacy in the same regard. I will only hold up to date, accurate data for you, I won’t hold data I don’t need, I will keep your data safe and I will never share or sell your data to anyone else.
I’m Sarah Lynas and my website is www.sarahlynas.co.uk I use my website to sell my coaching services and e-courses as well as sharing hopefully useful information in my blog and through links to my social media pages. You can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07776 180561. My postal address is Bambers Croft, Lane Ends, BB7 4PH.
I also offer coaching services through our family consultancy, Mind & Business Ltd, in which I work with my husband, Phil Lynas. Financial transactions with me via PayPal will show the trading name of Mind & Business Ltd; as a micro-business we strive to keep our finances as simple as possible.
Types of Data & Mailing List
I may hold the following personal data, depending on the interaction we have:
– Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
– Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
– Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
– Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
– Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
– Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
– Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
– Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
I use Wix ShoutOut and MailChimp to deliver newsletters, where you’ve asked me to do so, as well as to check that your information is accurate and up to date from time to time. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the newsletter, or by emailing me at email@example.com
Google Analytics & Cookies
When you visits I use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. I do this to find out how visitors use my site so that I can keep on making it an enjoyable place to visit . This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. I do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identity of my visitors.
You have a right to view, amend or delete any personal data that I hold about you. If you wish to do so please get in touch with me using the contact details above. Please note that following any financial transactions I must keep basic information about you for six years for tax purposes; in these circumstances you may still request that all other information be deleted.
(This document was last reviewed in July 2018)